Horizontal sisal rope Cat Scratching Post 15"X 4.5". You select the stain
- Strong but lightweight (to minimize shipping costs) construction.
- The solid wood ends have 4 Anti Skid rubber pads.
- When your best friend starts to wear out one part of the sisal rope just loosen the 2 Phillips screws rotate then tighten the screws.
- Comes fully assembled
- The Sisal rope is tightly wound using no glue. The only glue I use is to the outer ends of the post.
- No staples were used in the construction of this post.
- You can choose the stain you like from the Minwax website
The Sisal rope I use is a natural fiber twisted rope. The sisal rope does not have any oils or chemicals. It is biodegradable. The sisal rope is pet safe and has been thoroughly tested and used for cat scratching posts.
- Sisal is a natural fiber rope
- Biodegradable fiber
- Oil and chemical free
- Safe for use with pets